Saturday, February 7, 2009

Basketball Part 6

Wowzers!  That's the only way to describe this game.  I'll start off by saying, after the last game I told Andy he has to stop being mouthy to the to refs because he's going to get a technical. 

So, the game was back and forth and once again, a nail biter.  At the end, the score was 48-47 and we were 47.  At the end of the game Andy got a technical for asking the ref why she had given their team fouls for the last 7 possessions.  Apparently she didn't like it because she gave him a technical. The point that guy made gave the team the 48th point and gave us the loss.  I have to say though, I normally hear him saying things.  This time I didn't.  He said he was just talking to her and not being like he normally is, so...it was kind of crappy because the ref called the technical in the last seconds of the game.  Oh well...what can you do?

No comments: