Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its been 20 days! OH MY!

My sister told me I've been neglecting our blog...she's right. But I might remind her that her blog hasn't been updated in months where our has only been days =). In the last twenty days, lots has happened! The most important event to happen is my twin sister's surprise wedding. Yes, I said surprise. Over the next few blogs, I will tell you how this all came about and how things ended.

However, today I will give all of you an update on us.

Me!

Life is getting harder by the day. My eight month mark is quickly approaching and I think I feel it everyday. I'm often tired, getting swollen feet, and have difficulty breathing. On a good note, I do sleep well at night. Our life has yet to really slow down. I keep thinking I should start resting more, but I don't know how to yet. My intentions are to work until I go into labor and I hope my plans work out. I think if I were teaching, it wouldn't be so bad. Being with infants ranging from current ages of 7 months to 14 months is hard. I'm up and down on the floor all day long. So keep your fingers crossed for me that luck continues to be on my side with a healthy pregnancy.

Andy

Andy has been quite busy. His softball team placed 1st for the league on our base and 2nd for the league they play on at Pearl Harbor. He has had so many accomplishments this past six months and I'm proud of all he has accomplished.

Annabella

Annabella is doing very well. Most of you that read this are also on my facebook and have seen the pictures of her. She is very active now and getting stronger by the day. Sometimes she shifts my whole belly (or at least that's how it feels). She is head down and ready to come out in the world. As much as we can't wait to meet her, I hope she doesn't come early.

No comments: