Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TOO COLD!

Hello all! We are currently in cold and snowy Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. It is so cold here. We have been doing so much traveling over the last several weeks. Living out of a suitcase is NO fun. Its been 23 days and counting. We have all adjusted to the time difference and Annabella is back on her sleep schedule.

Andy and I found a house to rent. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a huge backyard. I'm looking forward to playing back there with Annabella. The home has an odd layout but we are excited to put our things in there and decorate.

I will start job hunting soon and hopefully finding a wonderful daycare for our baby girl to spend her days. I'm pretty sure I will try to work at the child development center again. They seem to always be looking for help. I'm not worried so much about getting into the position I was in but rather just getting my foot in the door and with a little luck, climbing the ladder again.

Talk with everyone soon!

No comments: