Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Weekend's Events

WOW! Time is passing by very quickly and before I know it I'll be in Hawaii. I am very busy trying to get everything moved in to my parents house and get packed up. I'm happy to say that I'm almost done. I have hung out with friends...can't have all work and no play. Friday I went to the General's Baseball game with Christine. The best part of the night was seeing and listening to my friend Shawn karaoke. The pictures below are from then.



Andy was active again this weekend. He had softball practice and then went hiking. Andy took pictures of the view from the top. He would like for us to go on the hike...but I almost couldn't do Diamond Head last summer. The truth is, I'll most likely try it out but complain the whole way up.




No comments: