I know I'm behind AGAIN. What can I say? I'm an awful blogger (and I get no help from the hubby).
This week I have still been under the weather. I actually got sent home from work on Tuesday after I threw up at work. Then I tried to go back to work on Wednesday and they said to go home. I originally wanted to stay home but Andy said "what if you get in trouble for calling out sick again". It also just happened that Andy got a call that he didn't have to work on Wednesday...so he was able to take care of me. Really, all I did was lay around with my heating pad since I was very achy...but it was still nice to have him around.
When I went back to work on Thursday, one of the babies walked over to me, sat on my lap and gave me a hug. The girls in my room said he got excited when he saw me through the window going into the room. It made me feel special.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment