It is half-time of the Lakers game, so I thought I would catch up on the blog very quickly.
We are sad that one of couple friends have left the island. Leigh Ann is headed home to start school this coming semester and her husband is staying behind to finish out his orders. I'm going to miss her sooo much. We went to a Japanese steak house for her going away dinner this past Thursday. It was yummy.
Other than that, it has been a pretty quiet weekend for Andy. We went bowling on Friday night with some other friends but on Saturday, he stayed home all day and played his game. I went with Annie to do some wedding shopping stuff with her. I got Oliver a new outfit that I will show you later. I have to keep his Lakers outfit on until the game is over =).
Other than that, it is a pretty easy going weekend. I did buy two new plants that I will try and get planted this week. The first one I got, I don't think is going to make it in the ground. It isn't looking very good.
Lastly, in my dreams last night we chocolate chip cookies and brownies. I'm going to see if I can convince Andy to make some more cookies today. They were soooooo delicious!
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

1 comment:
Tell Andy to "make your dreams come true"! :) Chocolate chip cookies sound delicious! Wish I lived closer and could share some!!!! :)
Post a Comment