Monday, August 24, 2009

Shoes!

Andy loves shoes! Okay, not just shoes...basketball shoes. Before Andy left he got these basketball shoes that he just loves. For the past couple of weeks Andy has been obsessing about getting another pair of these shoes. He scoured the internet looking for these shoes and has been unsuccessful. He even emailed someone in the UK about them. But leave it to me to get them for him here in Hawaii. They are waiting in the dining room for his return. You should have heard his voice and how excited he is. So he now has two pairs of the same shoe. He'll use one for daily wear and the other one for basketball only. He likes shoes like the way I like bags. Which is why he can't say too much when I get a new bag =).

Speaking of bags briefly. I have decided that I will refrain from purchasing anymore bags for a while. I was eating on the dining room table and I had four or five bags just hanging out there. I wasn't using any of them. So I'm giving it a break for a while. The next bag I buy will be the diaper bag.

1 comment:

Jo said...

It would be hard for me to give up bags! As a matter of fact, my evil twin (meaning me) just ordered a plum patent leather D&B bag the other day....