Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things can only get better....right?

Good morning. Well things were pretty tough for me yesterday. I didn't do anything really and watched T.V. all day. I wasn't ready to drive anywhere by myself. Plus, I was sad from being away from everyone.

Last night Andy had a softball game. The other team didn't show up, easy win. Afterwards, Andy, Emil (roommate), and myself went to Cold Stone....yummy! The ice cream was great. The best part was, I drove there. Andy would bring the car to me later today if I wanted, but I'm still not ready.

The greatest thing today is, we're going to WAL-MART! I miss it just being down the road because here, it's far away.

One last thing...Andy isn't feeling any love because no one has left any comments. LOL...so sensitive. I'll talk with everyone again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll show some love!! First time I have checked this out, love the pics. I'm in JC this week for curriculum stuff! How's paradise?! Nothing new here, same ole, same ole...football, laying by the pool, etc. Have lots of fun while you are there!! Jenn

The Chance Family said...

Ah! I usually email with comments, but I guess I could try posting here. I don't have any comments on my blog either, so don't feel bad. Text or email sometime if you get bored while Andy's at work. I'm just hanging out at home all day for the summer. Take care & post pics soon!