Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to work...

Today was such an ugly, cold, grey, and rainy day and I enjoyed it very much. I did get a lot done but from the comfort of my bed.

I looked up what I had to do in order to sub in Hawaii. It is very difficult compared to what people have to do here. I have to interview with schools to see if they want me to sub at their school and then take a 30 hour class. The upside is, I get paid what the certified teachers get paid because I'm certified. I also think that it would be the best way to earn money for a while since Andy and I plan on taking an extended vacation in March/April.

I also registered with a job website that help military spouses find jobs. I had to fill out quite a bit of stuff...but that's what you gotta do to get a job.

And lastly, I found a family doctor that I'm going to call this week to schedule an appointment with when I get to Hawaii. I have been so spoiled having my doctor. I worked for him for 6 years, so I have an in. When I need something, I call up and they get me right away and fix me up. Spoiled! And I feel like my current doctor is the best. He's an internal medicine doctor but he sees me for general things. I decided instead of having a doc for general things and a doc for girlie things is too many docs. So I decided to do just one doc that can do it all. Plus family doctors deliver your baby and I prefer to have one doctor for everything so he/she would know every thing going on.

I told you I was busy today.

No comments: