Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend w/Jo

It has been such a fast weekend and very busy. Jo and her boyfriend came in to town on Friday and I feel like we haven't stopped since she's been here. We went to dinner on Friday night and laughed, talked, and caught up.

On Saturday we went to a bar in Manhattan to watch the KSU vs NE football game. Yes, we lost but its okay. The season has been awful anyway. We had yummy food, drinks and enjoyed chatting it up.

But before we went to the bar, we went to the mall. A few people have talked to me about the book Twilight. It is coming out as a movie this Friday. I hadn't heard of the book before but I thought that I should get it. Jo's boyfriend, Gene, wanted to read it too. So we had to make a trip to the bookstore.

Here are some pictures from the bar.

Me, Marcie, and Jo


Jo and Gene

Gene being a nerd and reading at a bar-guess the game was boring him!

No comments: