Today has been a very long day for me. I spent the day with Annie and Eric. We went to breakfast at this place that I've never eaten at. It was quite delicious. I had a
Belgium waffle with apples and
cinnamon. Then Danielle joined us for an afternoon lounging by the pool. My tan is very nice! We ended the day with burgers and then fireworks at the beach. Here is a picture of Annie, Danielle, and myself. I hate it when I don't wear make-up sometimes because then I look tired and I wasn't. But I'll post it even though I don't like the way I look.
1 comment:
Whatever!!! You sooo are tired. I know it! haha! I can't imagine how difficult it is to rest right now with Andy departed and with friends like me that hardly ever call ya back! sorry. hope you are starting to get in a groove with life.
Post a Comment