Annabella smiled a lot for us and even yawned three times. In a very surprising moment, she even cried once. It was a very short time. I didn't know that babies cry in the womb. The ultrasound tech said she was crying because she was scrunching up her eyes. I had to come home and look this up. Sure enough, babies cry in the womb. Learn something new everyday! We get to go back one more time in December to see her. That will most likely be the last time we see her until she is born.
Things we know about her so far is, she is an estimated two pounds, has hair on the back of her head, is measuring right on target for her due date, has a good size head, and loves her hand in front of her face.
Yesterday, I had an appointment with the OB doc. I have gained seven pounds in the last four and a half weeks. Which brings me to a total of nine pounds. BUT I would also like to point out that I normally weigh in the morning and this time I was weighed in the afternoon right after lunch. When I weighed this morning, the scale read two pounds lighter. Either way, seven or nine pounds, it isn't very much for being I'm headed into my 7th month next week.
I guess that's it for now. Here is one more pic our beautiful Annabella.

1 comment:
Annabella is beautiful. I am so excited for you. Your dad told me you need to have many more....LOL. He says he needs more grandchildren to spoil. I think he is excited.
Post a Comment