My belly has grown; I knocked over a pile of bottles from the counter and a cup in the break room (thankfully an empty cup). My back hurts in the middle. I think I'm finally at nine pounds of weight gain. And tomorrow I go for my glucose test. Today has been a bit difficult being pregnant. Oh yeah, did I mention I made Kraft Mac-n-cheese and I ate 2/3 of it and Andy only 1/3 of it. I'm so darn hungry some days. I would really love a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Today I got the ingredients to make a pie that I LOVE. Sunset pie, but I can't make it today because in 15 min. I have to start fasting for the test tomorrow.
Complain, complain, complain...but I am now on the couch with heat on my back and the ipod touch on my belly so Annabella can listen to her Baby Einstein.
Good night all.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment