Lots of things are happening daily but I can't seem to keep track. It has been two weeks since I've last posted. I feel bad about that. Lately I feel like we're on the go all the time and then I'm so tired. As the weeks pass, my energy is starting to lessen.
This week we have been working on finally getting the house in order. Who knew it would be so hard to find things to put in your house! We'll post pictures after we are done. It's starting to feel like a home. Picking out drapes has been a real chore! But now that we have that figured out, we have to find rods we like. And the hunt begins again.
Annabella's room is coming along as well. We have gotten her crib, changing table, and mattress. The mattress was $239.99. I had a coupon for 25% off. But they didn't have it at the store anymore and I only had one more day to use the coupon. So I ordered it online. It made the mattress $179.99. Great deal! Add the shipping and tax and the final cost of $238.58. Yes, we saved cents. Actually a little more like ten dollars and some change. If we would have paid the original cost and then add the tax, it would have been close to $250. And this way, it does come straight to our house =).
Speaking of Annabella, she had her appointment today to check her heart. Everything looked great! We were confident things would be fine, but I was a bit nervous. One just never knows.
Well, its 730 at night here, and I'm ready for bed. So I will say good-night.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment