Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well, once again I've been called out for being behind on the blog. It has been a fast several days and I find myself worn out at the end of the day.

School is going very well. Everyone that I'm involved with seems to be happy with the changes and we are now in a groove. It doesn't get much better than that. I might actually be pretty good at this job...of course I have all the perks and none of the downsides like paperwork. I'm not stressed at all and I get to see and talk to so many people.

I am even doing the after school program for one hour everyday. And I really do enjoy it.

Andy will be back to Hawaii soon. His replacement has arrived and Andy will be showing him what to do. He says that everyone there is ready to leave and are all moody (including him). I must be ready to because I had a dream last night about packing up my stuff.

Other than that, I think that life has been pretty much the same. I find that I have been catching up with a lot of old friends lately and it makes me very happy.
Here is my friend Jennifer and me having drinks and dinner earlier this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you when you leave for Hawaii!! Maybe I'll convince Cory we need to go! :) Or meet in CA!