Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doc Appt #2

I can't believe I've only been to the doctor twice. I went one other time as an emergency situation...so that doesn't count. So I've only had two real appointments. My first one at 8 weeks and now this one at 15 weeks. My friend that's pregnant goes all the time. She's going to an outside doctor and I'm going to the military doctor. So I'm sure that's why.

Anywho, it went very. I heard the heartbeat and it was 159. I cried when I heard it. So darn emotional these days!

Headaches are almost a daily occurrence but normally tolerable. Sometimes they are unbearable. My doc prescribe something to take once in a while.

Oh I know! I haven't gained any weight...at all! I had gained like 1 1/2 pounds, but have lost that. The doc is not concerned since I'm just barely in my second trimester. I have 25 weeks to gain about 25 pounds =). Andy is not happy though. He thinks I need to eat more. Well you guys already know that food isn't appealing to me right now. But I do eat! Once Andy gets home, I'm sure I'll gain lots of weight =).

No comments: