I keep waking up to find that my belly has grown. Yes, I know this is what's supposed to happen. But I am mentally unprepared for all the things that happen to my belly. My stomach itches all the time, my belly button feels likes its going to tear, heck...my whole stomach feels like its going to tear sometimes. When my belly feels very tight and its stretching, Andy tells me to drink 7-up to make it feel better. I told him I don't think that will help, but he thinks 7-up helps all belly issues.
Anywho...so I keep telling Andy how weird it all is for me. There is so much that I never even thought about when we decided to try for a baby. For example, I didn't think about how I would need new jammie pants. Andy says "just wear sweats". I don't have sweats. He says I can wear his. I don't want to wear his huge sweats that barely even fit him! Oh, that Andy thinks he has an answer for everything.
All I'm saying is (and Annie said this and I'm stealing it) I just don't think I was fully mentally prepared for all of this stuff. I just didn't know.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment