Friday, September 4, 2009

Eating for two

Okay, not really eating for two. But I did have a really yummy dinner and scrumtious dessert. Annie and I went out to dinner and I had a turkey club. Now, you are not supposed to eat deli meat. I however am in love with turkey right now. I think I could eat it everyday. I don't. But I really want to. Please don't pass judgement. Remember, not too many things are appetizing to me. I also had curly fries with cheese. Most of it was gone...well Annie ate most of my fries I think =).

After dinner we had to run to the grocery store and what do you know! There was a baskin robbins next door. Last Sunday I wanted baskin robbins really badly, but I didn't know where one was and I was way too lazy to get out of bed. I almost made Annie wreck because I gasped and she slammed on the breaks.

Oh funny story! We both almost tripped walking into the dang grocery store! It was quite funny. But doesn't sound quite as funny when I'm writing it.

We then went to baskin robbins and had dessert. Oh it was soo sooo soooo delicious. I might have been completly full from dinner but there is always room for dessert!

No comments: