Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maternity Clothes

Last Saturday, myself and two of my friends (Annie and Danielle) went to look at maternity clothes and baby stuff. I am going to start by saying that I HATE trying on clothes. That takes a lot of time and prefer not to do it. Maternity clothes are a whole different story. You have to try them on. It exhausted me to have to try all those clothes on. Not to mention I was a bit heartbroken when I have usually been a medium and I had to get large. Mostly because apparently my boobs have gotten bigger. Yeah, I know....TMI.

I think its crazy that so many people buy maternity clothes online. How will they know if they'll fit when it seems to me like the whole size thing is so unreliable.

Well at least now I have clothes that fit a little better. I wasn't able to button some of my pants and my wardrobe was getting limited. Work clothes aren't a big deal since I wear sweats most of the time. But to out and about, I needed the clothes.

No comments: