Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Days

Yesterday my parents and I went to Apple Days at Ft.Riley. It was a beautiful day to be out, the sun was shining and there was a wonderful breeze. It was too bad my nephew wasn't there. He would have liked the animals and the big, bouncy toys there.

Me with a big gun. My dad thought I should take a picture with it. He thought Andy would think it was cool. I thought it was heavy and my mom took forever to take the picture!
Then my dad was jealous so he had to take a picture with it too.


After Apple Days, we rested at home for a bit. My mom played her DS.

And my dad dug up his sweet potatoes


Then just like the past few weekends, we had to the golf course. I keep asking my dad to let me play but he has yet to let me.

1 comment:

The Chance Family said...

:) LOVE the new background! It makes me smile when I think we almost choose the same one! Now, if I can stay on the ball to remember to change it again later! :)

Glad you had fun yesterday.