Friday morning started off simple enough. I
hung out in bed, happy to be sleeping in on a weekday. And a surprise call from Andy was nice. When we got off the phone I had a voice mail message. What do you know! A call from the school that I'll be doing my long term subbing. The teacher I'll be subbing for looked and felt awful, so I needed to get there as soon as possible. Of course I jumped up and within half hour I was out the door. This is where the things get a little rough for me. Due to the students only being in school half a day, the teacher leaving, K-State football players at the school, and the schedule being disrupted...the kids were very, umm...(thinking of a nice word) crazed. First graders need consistency and they didn't have that today. We managed but I was very thankful for 11:40 to roll around. I am very excited to hopefully be in the same classroom everyday because darn it, I need consistency too. =) I am not sure if she did have the baby but I guess I'll know soon enough.
The afternoon was wonderful though. I had lunch with my friend Shauna and talked about my car! Let's not talk about that anymore. It was nice to chat with someone that has known me for while. Then my mom and I went to the golf course with my dad. He golfed and I drove the cart. It was such a beautiful day that I felt lucky to be outside to enjoy it. Here are some pictures of the afternoon.

Me in my dad's golf cart. He recently repainted it, made the seats K-State purple, and put decals on it.

My dad waiting to tee off. He realized later that he wasn't wearing his golf sandals. He blamed this on how bad he played. Yeah right! It's the player not the shoes haha!

My dad took our picture. He just likes to look at his golf cart.

Remember when Andy and I played golf and our view was the ocean. Here is my water view....kind of =)
No comments:
Post a Comment