Sunday, October 5, 2008

Football Weekend

It was a football weekend. Friday it was my old high school's homecoming. I was happy that they won, although it was a close game during the 4th quarter. I had left by that time so I didn't see the excitement. But I heard about it...that was good enough. I enjoyed another night with my friends and had some laughs as always.

Saturday K-State played, unfortunately they didn't have the same luck. Andy was also disappointed in the teams he was watching. Can't win them all right?

And last, the Chiefs lost as well. Geezz!

The only good news is that the dodgers are doing great right now. I am cheering for them since we watched them in LA. It's very exciting.

So yes, the weekend was very laid back. I watched a lot of football but I did make time to watch a chick-flick with my friend Maia. And the best part of the weekend was I got to see my God Son Xavier.

No comments: