Friday, October 10, 2008

What a Friday!

It was the first of my four day weekend today. I enjoyed it tremendously. I ate lunch with some of my friends from my old school. I then went to the school to chat with some others. I miss them all so much.

I then went to the park with Kristina (my little sister) and David. It was a great day to be outside and I couldn't think of anything else I'd rather do than hang out with my nephew. I was delighted when he said we could take a picture. I have a hard time getting him to let me take photos and I often have to trick him. Below are some pictures from the day.

Us on the slide.


Kristina wanting to take a nap


Me tricking David. Yes, I used Oliver to do it. Oliver took a ride with us to dinner.


David took this picture of Oliver.

No comments: