Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BIG Week

This is a very big week for all of us. Andy arrives home in about 19 hours from now. The time went so slow but when I look back it seemed to have actually gone fast. I missed him so much everyday. I mostly missed how we work as a team...and it was hard not having my teammate. But we have made it through. He is currently in Washington D.C. and getting some rest. He is actually feeling a bit under the weather but I think its from all the traveling. Tomorrow he has two more flights before he gets to me.

And of course, as I mentioned last time, Annabella's ultrasound is on Thursday. Last, I thought I would show you what I woke up to on Monday morning.



I feel like I grew since I posted the pic from the last one. There is only a three day difference, but I guess in three days, BIG things can happen =)

1 comment:

The Chance Family said...

CUTE pic! Love baby bellies especially when they're not mine! :)