Today we went to see Annabella's doc. Everything is wonderful. I'm measuring perfectly. She said "you wear pregnancy very well"....never thought I'd hear that! In the last two months, I've gained one and half pounds. Dr. Braden said its okay, so hopefully Andy will now not worry about my weight.
We are set up for a tour of labor and delivery and we will be setting up our child birthing classes soon. Next week I'll be six months...the time is going by so fast. In a few weeks I have to do my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Its hard to believe we are already at this point. All of these things are a reminder that we need to get into gear about getting Annabella's room together.
Other than that, we stay busy with all of Andy's softball games and going to bed early. I find that by nine o'clock, I'm ready for bed. It's probably because I don't get my naps after work anymore =).
Bye for now.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment