Several things have transpired over the last few days that I thought I should share. So here is what's been going on.
Birthday Woes
In just a couple of weeks I turn the BIG 3-0. Yes, 30...and I feel perfectly fine about that. But here is the sad part. I thought we had birthday plans all set up. We'd make my birthday be the whole weekend, not just one day. We planned on having a couples massage and going to Sea Life Park. Tonight I was doing some research about Sea Life Park and realized I can't do any of the fun stuff like hang out with the dolphins or the sea lions because I'm pregnant. More rules! I don't want you guys to think that I ever regret being pregnant or anything like that. I love being pregnant with my Annabella...but it is a bummer when I can't do so many things. Yes, we'll still get the couples massage, but now we have to come up with a plan b.
Pregnancy News
I have now gained weight. Did I tell you that already? I weigh myself every morning and find that I now fluctuate between 1 and 2 pounds gained. I'm sure the weight is coming on any day now and it will come on fast. She is supposed to be growing quite a bit right now.
I feel her more and more everyday. For the longest time, I would really only feel her when I was talking with Andy. I think she already knows her daddy. But now I find her moving around a lot and it feels wonderful!
On Thursday I have the big ultrasound where they check and make sure everything is going well with her insides. I do worry a bit, maybe more nervous. I'm sure she is fine, but you just never know. Andy will be making it for this appointment and that makes me so extremely happy. I'm excited for him to see her. I'm also eager to find out how big she is!
Random Stuff
Living on base has it's perks. On Saturday, I locked myself out of the house. It was so nice to call the maintenance people and they came to unlock the door. And at no charge!
The house is for the most part, cleaned. I wish I could say the same for the car. I'll wash the outside, but I think the inside might just have to stay how it is. Sorry Andy =)
I suppose that's it for now. Have a great Tuesday everyone. I'm off to bed.
Teacher Cardigans in my Etsy Shop!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment