As usual, it was a busy weekend once again. LOL...I can't even remember what happened Friday. Did we do anything? Hmmm...if I remember, I'll tell you. But on Saturday, I dropped off Andy at softball practice and then I went grocery shopping, dropped of the food and put it away, and then went back to pick up Andy. It was a great that I can get around and not get lost. Then we went to the aquarium, which I already posted those pictures.
Afterwards we went to Tony Roma's for an early dinner. Well, while we were there, these two very elderly women were getting drunk. It was only like, 3 in the afternoon. The restaurant was pretty empty. The two women leave and then 4 ladies come in. The manager is thanking them and offering them free appetizers. Of course Andy and I are eavesdropping, right? You would too. Anyway, the cops come. The ladies saw a red SUV with an "old lady" driving hit the managers truck 3 times. We think it was those elderly drunk ladies. And if this story isn't funny, I'm sorry. But it was exciting for us. We saw the truck, it was hit pretty good.
Later that evening we met up with my friend Leigh Ann and her husband to watch the Batman movie. Great movie but sooooo freaking long.
Yesterday we went to Sharks Cove. I didn't like it very much. It was a good place to snorkel but not a good place to lay on the beach and look at the water. There aren't any sharks there now. Way back in the day, supposedly there was a meat factory of some sort and it used to through the extra stuff in the ocean and the sharks would come and eat. Andy took some pictures under the water but I still have to get them from him. So as soon as I do, I'll get them up. Today I've been doing laundry and watching a marathon of Tori and Dean. I'm obsessed with TV now a days. Its ridiculous.
Oh yeah! Friday night we hung out with Ed. We hung out in his hot tub. But that was it. Boring!
Okie dokie everyone. I guess that's it for now. I'm going to eat lunch.

2 comments:
YEAH that you are finally getting the courage to drive by yourself! :) It was a Monday here. BLAH- nothing going on, but busy none-the-less.
Hey there! Sounds like things are going well! I'm so proud of you learning to drive, when we were in Hawaii, it was impossible for me to figure anything out!! I'm in ITI Level 3 this week and I am SO BORED!!!! Patty and Tana from EI are sitting with me, we have glazed over eyes!!!
Post a Comment