Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kero Kero Kerropi!

This is Kerropi. He has been my one of my favorite characters since I was little. Every time we went to California we had to go to Sanrio (the store that has characters such as Hello Kitty and my beloved Kerropi). Well, he has been out of sight for several years now. I haven't been able to buy anything. The other day at the mall, in Sanrio, I saw a whole bunch of Kerropi stuff. I was so excited. But when I saw it, the store was closed so I still need to go back and look at it. I did however, get a Kerropi wallet yesterday at the Navy Exchange. It makes me soooo happy. The only bad thing is that I don't know when I'll be back to the mall.

Andy had to work last night so I didn't get to try out the GPS. Maybe today. He has 2 hour softball practices tomorrow and Thursday and then a softball tournament this weekend. I am not very happy about this at all. I know that Regionals in San Diego are coming up very soon and need to practice working together, but it takes time away from things that I want us to do before we leave. Complain, complain, complain....I know. But softball takes so much time. And then Andy gets upset when they lose or the team plays awful. Okay, enough of that.

I'm going to have lunch now. I'm starving. Talk with you soon. Oh, one more thing! Yesterday wasn't too bad as far as my muscles. They still hurt, but not too bad.

No comments: