Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Fun Day

Yesterday was a very long day with the family. But when I say LONG, I mean that we left the house at 10:40 in the morning and didn't get back home until 10:40 at night. We went to Kansas City for a Royals baseball game. We first stopped at Prairie Band Casino. I won my dad $33.00. When I won 123 quarters, I knew it was time to cash out!

Then we had to go to Bass Pro Shop. My dad is a fisherman (I'll show you a picture of fish he caught). About this time I was feeling very queasy. I get car sick sometimes and yesterday I did. So I bought a pair of sweat pants so I could be more comfy. For some reason, whenever I feel sick I gotta put sweats on.

The game was so much fun. It was Davids first game and enjoyed it but as soon as the game was about to start he said "lets go bye-bye". We were prepared though. I took my portable DVD player and his favorite movies, Toy Story 1 and 2. Here some pics from my phone I took. My sister Kristina has most of them on her camera. Hope you like them.



The view from our seats before the game.


David eating...which he did a lot of! Nachos, beef jerkey, peanuts, icee, cotton candy, hot dog, and french fries

My dad
David watching his movie "tory". He can't say the "S" in story very well yet.

Here is my dad and David with the big fish my dad caught the other night.

1 comment:

The Chance Family said...

Funny! My little sister was at that game too! :) What great thinking to take the DVD along! :)