Today I was told there is an opening on the base at the dining facility where I used to work. If I wanted the position, I could have it. I would only be working weekends and it is a super easy job. I would love to have the extra money but the problem is I would be working every weekend. I enjoy having the weekends to spend with my family and friends. I'll be gone soon and won't have this time with them. But I do tend to spend a lot of money even though I try very hard not to. What am I to do? You might be thinking...what does Andy think of this? Well he thinks it's important to spend the time with the family but he also knows how I like to buy random things all the time. Something always catches my eye and of course I want it. He has pretty much said to do what I want and he'll support any decision I make. Hmmm....
1 comment:
Drives me nuts when they make us make our own decisions! :) They always say, "As long as you're happy." like that's supposed to help us make up our mind! :)
Post a Comment