Thursday, October 9, 2008

How cute!

Last week in class we participated in something with reading. Well anyway, we read Corduroy. We also read A Pocket for Corduroy. I loved the books. I was thinking I needed a bear to hug on at night. So I went to Build-A-Bear online and picked out a cute dog and some clothes. His name is Oliver. Okay, I know what you're thinking. But I don't care if you judge me. =) He came in the mail today and is the cutest thing! I love him so much already. Andy thinks he's pretty cool too and has picked some clothes out for him that we will buy later.

I introduced Oliver to my nephew David. David fell in love too. He kept saying he had to hold him like a baby. He actually took him away from me for a while. But the best part was he said he needed a pen. He wanted to write his name on the bottom of Oliver's shoe just like in Toy Story. My mom and I thought it was so darned cute that we went online and had David pick him out an animal with clothes. He picked out a monkey with skateboard clothes that he named Buzz (after Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story).

Here is a picture with David and Oliver: And yes, Oliver is wearing K-State!


I am sure you will be seeing more of Oliver. But you have to admit, its a super cute puppy. Oh, I forgot to tell you! Andy loves the idea of Oliver because then maybe I won't want a real puppy. We'll see if that works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok Daisie! I sleep with Ed the Elephant when Gene isn't around...feel better? :)
Love Jo